Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blog of the week : capture create and some ramblings

My loveliest blog this week is by ali edwards. And its rather gorgeous. If you are into scrappbooking, which is something I haven't really done myself, then this is th site for you. Some beautiful ideas....... and we get a menion indirectly through the link to Bloesem Kids blog. (which is also very lovely.)

I am a bit tired tonight. Trying to stay focused. I have been working on a bigish design project for a client of ours (my husband and my graphic design business) and it's tiring. Plus I want to spend time on my art at the moment and there just isn't enough time in the day. BUT..... I am getting a bi tof time back, my lovely boy (no2) is now going to bed at around 7:30pm (drowsy but awake....aas all you mums and dads have probably read before!!!!) and staying asleep until 11pm ish. This is a far cry from a couple of weeks ago when we have a very upset 4 month old, who liked to stay awake until the late evening. To all parents out there wondering if their tiny little loves will ever get to sleep, the answer is yes... just hang in there. Now if someone could just tell me how I get my gorgeous 2 years to detach himself from my leg, and fall asleep in under an hour I would be most grateful.......... (ah separation anxiety!)

No comments: