Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fashion find: Souk Lifestyle

So, it was birthday yesterday and besides getting to sleep in until 9am (my lovely husband minded the kiddies!! yay) I found my new favourite shop. This only helps you if you are in Melbourne however.... but the brands are found across Australia and in some cases around the world. This little store has fabulous things... I could have bought the store.

A gorgeous mix of fashion and lifestyle things such as Pantone mugs and Skin and Threads
fashion.
The best brand for pants ever ....Obus
and also the ever gorgeous Morrison.

Thats all for now. x

2 comments:

Jogirl said...

Hi there, I have been a little blog stalker for a while. Love your blog..have posted about it today..cheers Jogirl xo

Belinda said...

happy birthday! a sleep in is the best present....
isn't souk the best store ever! I have to not go in there to avoid buying lots of gorgeous things. And the Morrison store in Chadstone.......