Friday, November 28, 2008

Feeling Creative? Why not make something...


Lena Corwin's blog, is full of great images and heaps of links to millions of wonderful artisic treasures. And her book is simply stunning, and wonderful, you can get it at Amazon or a billion other places I am sure!

There are soooo many tutorials out there It' sometimes a bit overwhelming. But I have found so lovely ones here. Some for you and some for the kids.....
Fabric Bird - Living Creatively
Felt Jungle - Plum Pudding
Revisable Apron - Living Creatively
Felt Bears - Canadian Living

1 comment:

Jogirl said...

Hi There,

I have been visiting your blog for awhile now, I have commented sometimes and lurked at others and just wanted to let you know about my new store(s) on etsy and madeit.
I am having a giveaway on my blog to celebrate.
Please pop on over and have a look, and enter to win a fabulous prize.
www.jogirlsjourney.blogspot.com

Cheers

Jogirl