Friday, March 13, 2009

The Happiest Little One


Hello.

Little A is my youngest son, is such a happy little man. He is always beaming (well not always, he is after all 8 months old) He sat in a high chair at my Mum and Dad's playing with his little plastic spoon for ages. Bash bash bash. Loving the spoon, chew chew chew.

We had a busy day yesterday, my boys and I visited a close friend and her 2 kids, they jumped on a jumping castle, just a little one (castle that is), but when you are nearly 3 that's all you need. Got caught in the rain, but it's a good thing, being in the worst drought, it's always a time of happiness when it rains. But it only lasted for a few hours, the sun was ourt again by the afternoon.

Visited my Aunt, Cousin and her little girl. Which was nice, hadn't seen them in a while. As you get older you don't get the see your extended family as much as when you are little. And even less when you have kids. Gosh time is flying by........

No comments: