Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stockist Spotlight... Cot Couture



































How would you describe your product range?
Cot Couture is a eclectic mix of modern, classic and retro style children's bedding. We custom make all of our comforters, cushions and quilt covers and we love helping customers create their own unique space for their children's room. We like being that little bit different, and take pride in the fact that everything is handmade in Adelaide by local people.

What do you look for when choosing products for your stores?

I look for inspired pieces, and I love having original, hand made products that you can't find everywhere. I specifically look for products that are made in Australia too.

Why do you think Printspace products appeal to your clients?
My clients love having art that ties in with the bedding that they have purchased. It is always modern, original and I believe the illustrations have an underlying theme of love in every piece. In a baby's nursery there is no better place to have Printspace's artwork.
I am also a regular customer and I use Printspace artwork in all of my photshoots and nursery displays and there is always an artpiece that co-ordinates with every fabric. Mara is also a wonderful lady and it is an absolute pleasure to work with her :) [Thanks Jess, we love your shop!]

interview with Jessica Blown, owner
Cot Couture
www.cotcouture.com.au

No comments: