Friday, December 18, 2009

a christmas stocking... or two





































so this year, even though I still have not put up a tree (I am saying that it is because Archie being not quite 18 months, and would destroy!), I have decorated the house in other ways. One is a lovely Eric Carle Advent calendar (gift from my loveliest if friends Michelle) and two - these stockings for my 2 boys. Now I would love to say that I made them, but alas I do not have that sewing skill that so many of my friends have, so I passed on this task to my adorable Mum, who produced these!
The fabric.... loving the fabric:
a. because it is red,
b. because it has typography on it and
c. beacuse it is created by the lovely Susan from spin spin handmade.  such a clever cookie! You can buy this from her etsy shop along with loads of other goodies.

merry merry and all that. xx

ps. the spotty fabric is from random fabric shop.

2 comments:

Spin Spin said...

Your mum is a genius, hope the boys like! And merry Christmas to you all :) XO S

Unknown said...

I like your post here a lot and my daughter is also very happy to see. Thanks and merry Christmas in advance from me and my daughter... Thanks.

r4 dsi