Friday, January 9, 2009

my first ETSY SALE !!!!

SALE ... SALE ... SALE ...
I am having a BUY 1 GET 1 FREE sale at my etsy shop.

Sale details:
When you order a print - simply list the art print you'd like as the freebie in the 'Message from Buyer' bit and presto! 2 lovely art prints will arrive in the post! * Sale ends Wednesday 14 January (end of the day.) * Free print must be of equal or lesser value. * You can buy up to 3 prints and get 3 free per order. Order as often as you like :) Happy shopping & happy 2009 xx

1 comment:

Jogirl said...

Hey there,
Happy New Year!
I just wanted to let you know about a great new site called Skout Kids Trade Fair, I think your stuff would be fantastic on their.
Go check them out...http://skouttradefair.ning.com/page/about-skout-2
Let me know if you sign up!
off to check out the sale on your etsy..love Jogirl