Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Scribbles and paint.




































































Something new. Yes, I am taking the plunge into some new art. Starting with some scribbles with ink and a dab or two of paint. Our home office has turned into a bit of a dump, since we moved into our new studio about a year ago. No fancy pants home office at our place, just a room full of left over work, random kids toys, an old printer, and lots of paper - magazines, bills, wrapping paper, you name it. So last weekend I cleared a space (home office re-vamp for another day) and set up a painting / creating space. Y A Y. F I N A L L Y, somewhere we can make mess. And I love the fact that every time I pull out the paint and start painting, the boys want to join in too. I would prefer that they stick to their own sheet of paper than wanting to add to mine, but hey, one step at a time!

Hopefully this new space will inspire some finished pieces soon. Fingers crossed! xxx


No comments: