Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A new piece of art!



































It has begun, our little adventure into original art work. My medium of choice is watercolour. This is something I have used a little here and there, and more recently as part of our Art Prints. So the next step, grown up original artwork using my most loved colours and shapes. I naturally work at a more intimate scale, and this little piece is on an A4 piece of stunning 310gsm watercolour paper.

So now Nick and I are on a journey of creating new work, full of colour and texture. We will be uploading new stuff every day or so. Pop back and have a sticky peak. xxx


2 comments:

Kylie said...

I love this! What a wonderful decision to explore originals :)

Frankie and Ray said...

Simply lovely Mara! Gorgeous colours!