Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Limited Edition Art Prints

















 




































We are huge fans of vintage posters and have always wanted to produce some art work that is graphic and bold and celebrates an event or a celebration. So here we have our take on this year being the 2011 International Year of Forests. What a wonderful topic. When this idea was first suggested, I was thrilled to find out the theme for this year. Forests & trees are such an iconic and well loved image, and for me it meant using my favourite of all colours - green.  Nick has used a warmer set of colours which I also love. So mix them in with our contrasting shapes and we have two very different prints that compliment each other nicely I think.
These prints are going to live in our new Limited Edition range - which means there are only 25 of each available.

No comments: