Wednesday, June 2, 2010

And the winner is.....

Jacq... Congratulations. A new print is coming your way... as soon as I create it! 
 

Jacq said...
'What about an series on life for a kid in Australia - kids at the beach/starfish; kids at the snow and snowmen; kids on farm riding kangaroos; kids jumping in puddles in the rain; kids lying on verandahs next to a goanna; kids swining on old car tyres next to a rusty holden; kids eating picking mulberries in a mulberry tree'

So now I will get cracking on 1, 2 or even 3 new prints based on kids in Australia. Love it.
(oh and Jacq - can you please email me at mara@printspace.com.au - so I can get your details!)

Thanks to everyone who sent through their ideas... It was a tough decision!!
xx

1 comment:

Julie said...

Kids playing cricket with a rubbish bin for the wickets...

I love the idea too!