Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OPEN !























It's so great when others like what you do. And even more wonderful when they are inspired to include you on their blog... Check out Three Buttons blog, full of gorgeous finds, where we got a lovely little write up. Great place to find out about interesting arty, crafty designy bits. I am thrilled... my bank account not so much.

Angela, the owner of Three Buttons, also has another blog which I will now be addicted to, called OPEN. It features independent stores and cafes in Melbourne. Now to find the time to visit them....

3 comments:

Angela said...

Aww, thank you!! : )

I'm happy you love Open! I hope to add some more hot spots this week.

Angela xx

Printspace said...

unreal!!! can't wait.

Art4Sol said...

Thanks, it's always fun to find new places like this one and yours to visit.